Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Birthday Bliss

I had the most awesome BD! I had coffee and conversation with my Diva Sister's...Rec'd flowers from Bunny just before the gals left.

My mailbox was flooded with tons of Happy Birthday wishes...Thanks to all my family, friends, and SCS GF's. YOU ALL ROCK!

MY Big Sis did her reveal on my BD! I rec'd an awesome box full of goodies...So fabulous! She was an awesome big sis!

I am getting a laptop from Bunny (DH) for my BD...it is a new-to-me laptop that I will be most happy with.

We had Mexican for dinner (my choice of course) and I had the most wonderful, stress-free day. Can everyday be my birthday? Ok, no I don't care to get any older than my already 34 years...BTW, this is my last official BD for quite some time as I don't really care to turn 35! It just ain't gonna happen sista! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment