Monday, April 30, 2007

WHOO HOO I finally added an entry!

Yet again...I have neglected my blog. Poor blog gets kicked to the curb and taken care of last. I do enjoy doing this but I also realize that this is a bit of a "in" thing to do and I am definitely not a pro.

There has been so much going on lately that has taken up all my time. My newest fun project was becoming a coordinator for DSS (divine secret siblings) on SCS. I have had such a fun experience so far and of course my group ROCKS! *wink* We are doing some fun things within this group thanks to all the ideas shared from other coordinators. Unfortunatley, due to the Coordinator/Sister policy I am unable to reveal too many details. *grin*

I have a backload of projects to work on...so, don't expect a constant flow of blog entries for a few days at the very least. Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment