Wednesday, May 16, 2007

All the RAGE!




So what has been all the rage in stampin these days? Around SCS it has been the fabulous Cuttlebug...AND this week it is all about Papertrey's release of their new stamp set, Little Lady...You guessed it I *had* to get my inky little fingers on a few sets from their line of stamps.











YIPPEEE now I am just waiting to receive all this YUMMINESS. I am awaiting the arrival of several embossing plates that should be here hopefully by tomorrow...Some lovely SCS gal posted about a SALE that was goin on over at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking...and you better believe I FLEW on over to that fabulous site for a several delicious new goodies for me to play with! Check 'em out they have all the Hot Stuff there!











WHOO HOO I am flyin high with new toys to play with...Look out friends...the CB and Papertrey Tracy phase is about to begin. I am SO lovin that cute little Bug and all the lovlies I can produce with it. I have some samples to post later of tons of RAK's utilizing my Cuttlebug and my uber delish Bella Stamps.





No comments:

Post a Comment