Wednesday, May 02, 2007

VSBN PAGE: Diva Divine

My page for VSBN (splitcoaststampers.com). My Challenge was to create a page including your divine gifts or talents/hobbies on it. I very appropriately named it Diva Divine also in honor of the anniversary of the SBDC (scrapbook diva challenge) that I co-hostess on SCS. I love the way this page turned out...The half circle is a transparency that I trimmed into the shape I wanted to use. The paper coordinates (basic grey). I spray painted the half circle that surrounds the transparency and used cricut letters to create the words...of course tons of embellishments for the letters, stamping, and I even painted my photo to remove the busy background from which the photo was taken. Thanks for looking.



















No comments:

Post a Comment