Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Getting Dirty with the girlz...




I accomplished one of the four Dirty Girl Challenges for the day! WAAHOO!!!


Here is my card for Anna's (SweetMissDaisy) animal challenge:




This card is for "My Puppy" (Curtie Bug, my youngest DS). When Curtis was little I used to call him my puppy because he followed me everywhere and he has always been a snuggly sweet little guy(and was either on my hip or in my lap). HE will not allow anyone else (8 years later) to be called a cute little puppy but him...CB says I'm the Puppy Momma and I am still your little shadow.

SUH-WEET as pie when he wants to be! It seriously stinks that they grow up so fast.

My little guy has red-hair thus the reason for adding a touch of red to the puppy! The outside of the card says: "My Puppy" and "Miss You" because Curtis has had a busy summer and spent almost 4 1/2 weeks away from me (different times of course, can't do be without him all at once!).

the Dish on my card (copied from my gallery on SCS):


Keywords: My Puppy (DTGDSweetMissDaisy)
Stamps: unknown (Curtis' collection), See D's: Miss You
Paper: DCMV Summer Collection, Whisper White, Ballet Blue
Ink: Blue, SU! Craft Black, White Souffle' & Blue Glaze, Basic Black, Prisma (Brown, White, Red, Orange: Blended)
Accessories: SU! Punch, Giga Scallop Circle Punch,
Techniques: HE, Doodling, Scallops

No comments:

Post a Comment