Friday, July 20, 2007

SBSC100

SBSC100 JULY 20th, 2007

YIP YIP YIPPPEEE! I am SO EXCITED to announce our 100th SBSC...THIS is an awesome milestone in SCS history for our talented Divalicious Creative Challenge Chicks!

This week's GUEST DIVA SKETCH ARTIST is none other than the ultra-talented uber kewl creator of PageMaps (& CardMaps) on her website. Join me in a big Thank You to:


BECKY FLECK: SBSC100!!!


Becky created this week's sketch exclusively to celebrate our 100th SBSC! She is such a sweetheart! I just love her fantabulous monthly sketches and we have shared and used many here in our weekly sketch challenges. THANKS AGAIN BECKY! YOU ROCK GF!

Becky will be sharing the sketch on her site along with the winner (yes, a BONUS) of this week's challenge. The Challenge is to create a page using Becky's Sketch, post and share it here and maybe even Becky will help me judge! Once the winner is announced your page will be posted and shared on PAGEMAPS! How kewl is that? I'm talking major faboo!


The RULES:* Deadline- July 25, 2007* You must create one (ONLY ONE PAGE) scrapbook page using Becky's Sketch as your guideline. Minor changes are welcome but the basic sketch must be visual. * Share your page here in THIS THREAD using the CODE SBSC100 when you upload.* NO SCRAPLIFTING WILL BE ALLOWED. Your page must be your own original ideas using the sketch.

If you have ANY questions please post them here. There will be no other limitations but I do reserve the right to add anything that I failed to remember...I promise it won't be life-changing. *wink*


Have fun and have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hey T!!! Tagged you again, check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I finished mine! I loaded it to my gallery on SCS and it is on my blog. You rock!

    ReplyDelete