Wednesday, September 19, 2007

finally a stamped card...

Halloween Hauntings



This card was for this week's sketch challenge (SC142) on SCS.

I used some pre-stamped images from a friends Halloween set (Home is Where the Haunt Is). I personally own very few Halloween stamps and definitely no sets of them. As I said on SCS I gave myself a bit of a bonus challenge as the only holiday stamps I get somewhat "into" is Christmas. I *made* myself try a holiday card. I still used some of my favorite colors though.

1st Layer: Only Orange (SU!), 2nd Layer: Light Lavender beautifully embossed paper (s0rry can't remember the brand), 3rd Layer: Shimmer Black CB'd, 4th Layer: Only Orange, CB'd and flipped over to reveal the negative embossed side, 5th Layer (Small rectangular piece): Same as the 3rd layer, 6th Layer: Same as the 4th and on top of that layer is a knotted piece of gingham black ribbon....Then for the main image. 1st Layer: same as the 2nd above, Light Lavender distressed on the edges, 2nd Layer: reversed CB'd shimmer Black, the top layer with the stamped images is simply a light beige with "BOO" added on top of the Orange Moon...the "BOO" has 2 Only Orange eyelets for the "O's".

K, YoWzA hopefully that was clear as it could possibly be. If you by chance have a question please feel free to ask.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment