Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Page Maps page...

I kinda jumped in at the last minute so I didn't even realize my page was for Mini Maps...Here's my page:

You can find the Sketch on Page Maps (created by Becky Fleck).

I had such a great time creating this page. I adore these photos. WE had even planned to take photos like this before Kyle was born. They turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined them to be. Of course at the planning stages,of a true scrapbooker, the little guy hadn't even been born yet!!!

My colors are actually shades of red, both light and dark but here they seem to look purple-ish.

G.Baby was typed and printed out using my computer and then I carefully cut out the letters, leaving a bit of white to make it pop. The font is English111 Vivace BT. Yeah a bit technical but I loved the results as the emphasis was to be on the "G".

All the paper came from the same block of patterned paper. Sorry, I forget the name of it.

Stamps used were from Paper Trey Ink (leaves) and Inque Boutique (journaling lines)

Journaling: is in my own handwriting and so is "Kyle"

"Adore" is a ChipBoard Embellishment (FYI: I inked the edges to match the page.)

Thanks for checking out my page...Be sure to stop by Page Maps and see all the other Rockin Pages and Sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there you! I love this page! What an absolutely loving page!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete