Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

It's hard to believe that '08 is already here! I pray that you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year...safe and blessed. Ours was quiet and relaxing...just the way we like it.

I suppose it's time to start thinking about what our goals are for '08. I already have a list...not to mention a mental list for my guys. *evil grin*

Seriously, I hope that you and yours have truly enjoyed the holidays. Many blessings I wish for this fabulous New Year! Don't forget to eat some cabbage and black-eyed peas today. *wink* We all can use a little luck and prosperity in 2008.

ENJOY the first day of a the brand new year...it's going to be especially brrr-like from what I hear.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I need to get to work on those goals too - but I have some exciting stuff coming this year that I can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun year my list says it is going to be, LOL. I am excited to start, and tired just thinking about it all, LOL. Have a wonderful Brrrrrr.....day! (we had another snowstorm here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Tracy! Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I know what you mean about that long list! I have one too! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Tracy

    Hope you have a wonderful year

    Hugs

    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI!! Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

    -Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say hi.
    Lori SBS2

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you and your family had a great holiday season!
    sbs2 sis,
    jenn*

    ReplyDelete