Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I couldn't be more excited. Christmas is only a few days away and I am almost ready present wise, food, last minute stuff. Ok, so as ready as I can be...my philosophy is: I will not be done buying presents until the stores are closed and I can't think of anything else my boys absolutley have to have. It's hard to quit buying when you find more and more cool stuff that they "must have". Hi my name is Tracy and I spoil my family uncontrollably at times. lol

Ok, so last night {early am actually} I snagged a super fab buy on a couple last minute gifts for the boys...I am most excited about them. Since they won't read this anytime soon. I got my oldest one of those uber cool Fly Computer Pens...I can't wait to play with that baby. And my youngest got a fabulous new LeapPad learning System from LeapFrog. I had no clue that if you purchase directly from the LeapFrog site you get some awesome deals...check it out: www.leapfrog.com. Unfortunately, they will receive them just a day or so after Christmas but that will just extend the holiday and they love receiving packages. Oh and did I mention they already have a TON of stuff under the tree?


Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment