Monday, December 18, 2006

the Diva Party

My gf's and I had an awesome, awesome Christmas Party Friday night. We wore our jammies that one of our gf's gave us for Christmas long ago {she couldn't stand it, so she passed them out early}. We exchanged gifts, had a cookie swap, and a crazy-fun game of Dirty Santa. We laughed til our sides hurt. I could go into details but as one of my gifts says, What happens with the girlfriends, stays with the girlfriends. Gotta love it!

I can tattle on myself...while attempting to pick on my gf I leaned backwards thinking I would just sit on the edge of the couch. I felt AIR! Uh-oh...where did the couch go? I totally missed the couch flipped over, bounced off the seat of the couch and landed on my feet. I couldn't do that smooth move again if I tried to...I did a complete flip, it was cool but at the same time quite embarrassing. LOL silly me, tricks are for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment