Thursday, February 15, 2007

I can't wait for SATURDAY!

as my son says when he is excited about some big event coming up...I can't wait 'til Saturday! I am packing for a 12-hour fantabulous CROP! YEEE HAW

It is going to be a day filled with SB goodies, shopping (vendors), friends, food (o' course), fun, laughter, pages, pages, pages! Inspiration, chit chattery, did I say FUN?!?!

I have much to do before then but the prepping will pay off when the time finally arrives. This crop only rolls around twice a year and it is so worth the wait...check back next week to see pages and hear the dish about what a blast it was....Oh and another cool thing about this crop is that I will get to see an SCS gf: Janet (aka: Grandmomma BoBo)....Can't wait to see her and her DD again. They are such fun to visit with.

No comments:

Post a Comment