Sunday, February 18, 2007

WHEW whaddaday! Trace Creek Crop

Yesterday was the BIG CROP...It was absolutely the best ever! We had a bit of bad weather but that didn't keep the scrappers stuck at home. No way, we battled the elements from near to far and scrapped the day away complete with much shopping, snacking, and fellowship.

Some of the vendors included:

The Wild Raspberry (Murray, KY)
My Creations (Jana Hodge, Princeton, KY)
SU!, CTMH, and CM consultants/demonstrators
Scrapping and Friends (name? new store in Mayfield, KY)
Michael's Store (yep, the store itself set up a booth complete with CUTTLEBUG & CRICUT demo's)
and there was one more booth a Stamping Store but the name does not come to mind.

The list of vendor's has gotten quite impressive and did I mention there were an abundance of prizes??? as Jill says they were FAB-U-LOUS! See the list and you are sure to agree!

PRIZES:

  1. TOP PRIZE given by MICHAEL'S, A CUTTLEBUG!!!! now that is FAB-U-LOUS!
  2. a Cricut backpack
  3. a Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, from Jana Hodge
  4. Gift Certificate's: My Creations, Hobby Lobby, & an SU! Demo
  5. tons of paper packs
  6. gorgeous scrapbooks
  7. tons and tons of many other beautiful SB supplies

I personally won a GC from My Creations. Thank You Ms. Jana Hodge! I used my GC to defray the cost of a new Cricut cartridge, Walk in my Garden. It is FANTABULOUS!

and two of my favorite words: YARD SALE

the YaRd SaLe tables were divine and there were more scrapbooker's than ever selling their old stuff to buy new stuff. I personally sold all but two books that I brought for the YS tables. Of course, my moola mucha went right back into buying some new-to-me rockin supplies.

My BARGAIN of the day: a much needed P3 paper holder...for the bargain price of $35 bucks. What a STEAL! I was estatic to finally get my hot little hands on one of these cool contraptions.

Ok, so that is about all the news of the day...WE went, WE scrapped, WE shopped, WE fellowshipped, WE laughed, WE ate tons of yummy treats and food, WE had an awesome devotional...WE reluctantly went home.

the big announcement for the September all-day Crop:

It will be a 2-day Crop. OOOH, AHHHH Yipp-A-Rooo....

Friday from noon-midnight and Saturday from 8am-8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment