Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Inspiration...Inspirational...what does this mean to you?

Dreams come from the heart...and what makes the heart beat more than a dream fulfilled. The man of our dreams (or woman, for the guys), the job of our dreams, the life of our dreams, our dream car, happiness is but a dream away. When we were young we dreamed of being adults and how we would live our lives. Did any of your dreams come true? Mine did, although somedays I forget to be thankful for the blessings I do have. Someday my dream of a peaceful life will come true but then will I really enjoy that peace...probably not because that will mean my guys are all grown up.

So on to the topic at hand...What inspires you? A quote, a friend or loved one, a celebrity or career, an idea, a thought, a book, a dream...what inspires you throughout your days? Your faith? These things are all a part of the circle of life so to speak...but what really gets your creative juices going? Many things inspire me...life itself inspires me. My kids, my family, my friends...so many things.

So what inspires you? Share if you want to...If not just enjoy the fun quotes I found for you to read.


“There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way."
- Christopher Morley


"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin Roosevelt


"Whoever is happy will make others happy too. He who has courage and faith will never perish in misery."
-Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment