Thursday, April 12, 2007

a creature of habit...

I a such a night owl...I have tried to change my owlish habits but it is so hard when the house is finally quiet and I can move about freely. This means that I do not have a child attached at the hip or under foot. Which is normally the case around my house. If it's not one of my own it is one of my "second family" little angels.


I think my biggest problem with giving up my late hours is that I thrive so much in the wee hours of the night. My "Bunny" (dh) is a morning guy. But me I say I too am a morning person...as long as you count staying up until the morning~lol~


SO, I guess until something drastically changes my schedule...I shall continue to create, clean, catch-up on whatever needs done in the late hours of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment