Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter and Shopping...

I don't know about everyone else but I was extremely pleased with our recent heat wave...too bad it's gone! Now we are bad to some cold unfavorable weather and I am ready for the heat to return. I planted some flowers that have been around for many, many years today. They were transplanted from dh's Memaw's old homeplace. They are quite lovely and I am praying that the cold doesn't give us any problems.


WE are gearing up for EASTER...I love this time of year. The season creates the beginning of one of my most favorite seasons...SPRING. I wish all of my online friends (and offline) a blessed and beautiful Easter. Enjoy some family time, eggs, sunrise services...etc. God Bless you all!


Now let me just talk about the fun I had yesterday. I went SHOPPING! WHOOT WHOOT all day long...and I mean all day. My gf's and I finally got on the road to Paducah about 2'ish and we did not return home until 10'ish last night. WE caught some rockin good sales and enjoyed a yummy little 50% off coupon at Michael's. The 3 of us purchased a new ultra-cute scrap bag. I will have to locate a pic and share that later. Mine is pink and brown to match with some of my other SB supplies. Isn't funny how we enjoy matching supplies like we do our outfits?

Have a Happy Easter! Good luck finding all the eggs! *wink*

Quote(s) of the day:
Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. ~S.D. Gordon




1 comment: