Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Did ya miss me?

I am home!!! I had a truly blessed weekend working the Women's Emmaus Walk #51. The women on this walk were amazing with heartfelt love of Christ and an awesome story to share. I was thrilled with the way our Emmuas Team worked so well together. I miss those gals already...but I know I will be seeing them again soon.

Now I am getting ready to work on the 2nd Annual Splitcoast ST/IL Stampede in Collinsville, IL (the burbs of St. Louis). I have been planning and working on this event for a while but had to stop to turn all my attention to the Women's Walk. Now it is all about the Stampede and the wonderfully creative and uber fabulous ladies of SCS (and their friends). I can't wait to see my girls again! Now I am off to do some work. Blessings and Happiness I wish for you!

1 comment: