Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Busy as a Bee

Ok so just how busy is a bee? I suppose we assume pretty busy since the thought of buzzing around all day sounds busy. Right? Of course. So, this week I guess you could say I am busy as a bee...Crazy Busy and I am trying to keep up with all I want to do and then there is the things I have to do. I hope everyone else is enjoying a wonderful week.


Here's a little quote for the day..."Creativity is a drug I cannot live without."- Cecil B. DeMille


"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."- Douglas Adams

3 comments:

  1. you should really learn how to say the word "no"!! or I am to busy and need to back off a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAke sure you remember to take a break girl. We don't want you worn out. Love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete