Saturday, June 16, 2007

WHAT? No spending for....

HOW LONG did ya say???? URGHHH A month!!! No stamps...what about new releases. New *must haves*...SUGAR that would be Ta-TA-TOUGH! Check out this article shared on SCS by one smart savvy sister:

Could you stop spending for a month?


YOWZA it's a fantastic idea...a very smart idea. But gosk could I actually do it? Hmmm I would really have to psych myself up for this challenge. Talk about a real challenge...no loot for a month. EEEKK the thought alone is S C A R Y!


If you think you can...do share your ideas. Maybe somebody will convinve me.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of some crazy people doing that. Probably about after a week of knowing I have three more to go before I can buy anymore craft stuff, I would be waking up in cold sweats. I tell you, if I wasn't a craft addict we would be rich! hehe jk, but really...

    ReplyDelete