Thursday, June 21, 2007

SBSC96 {6.22/2007} Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

SBSC96 JUNE 22nd, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY SCRAMPERS!!!

I hope everyone made it through the "LONGEST DAY" of the year today...it was a scorcher here but totally bearable and fer sure enjoyable. HAPPY SUMMER ALL!

I surfed up on some really "HOT" sketches for you gals to enjoy this week!!! I made sure to include both circles and squares to entice everyone's scrampin styles. Hurry back and share your lovely pages with us here...Don't forget to use SBSC96 for the code so they can easily be located in the gallery. Definitely don't forget to share a link directly to your page here in this thread.

SBSC96 SKETCH (6.22/2007) #1

SBSC96 SKETCH (6.22/2007) #2

{cherrieberry99 and scrappinpeep are the creators of the "found" internet sketches via scraplovers. I did not create nor do I take credit for creating the sketches linked in this post.}

No comments:

Post a Comment