Thursday, June 14, 2007

WT117 and CC



Since I love to stalk the challenge on SCS so much I thought it was time for me to share a creation made for a couple of this week's challenges. I combined the color challenge and the way to use it challenge.

Excuse my scan my camera has decided to take on an honery disposition today and refuses to share the beautiful photos I took of my cards. and no it's not the user it's the CAMERA! lol

This card uses the following:

Stamps: PaperTreyink.com (On pins and needles waiting for tonight's release) and a new CTMH set that I just purchased last week
Ink: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Choc Chip, and Tempting Turquoise (SU!)
Paper: Same colors as the ink
Ribbon: from the lovely and talented jacksonbelle's ebay store...Isn't it GAWGEOUS?!!! If you have yet to peruse her store you simply must do so NOW! Don't surf just jet on over and check out her fabulous loot!
Bling (on the flower): K&Co Jewels
Flower: Cuttlebug shape

Details:
I stamped the butterflies randomly onto certainly celery cardstock. Then I stamped the paisley stamps in two coordinating colors complimenting the butterflies. Next was the flourished focal image stamped in tempting turquoise(TT) and certainly celery(CC). Just to add interest I pieced out some of the Cameo Coral and added a CB flower that I inked to match. Added the bling and then layered the TT, Choc Chip, and CC. Used a few pop dots and that's about it. Pretty simple. I didn't even like this card when I started trying to put it together but I have since become quite fond of it. I may have to keep it for a few days before sending it to one of my stalker gf's.

1 comment: