Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Down & Out and then just Out~of~Town...

Sorry to be MIA for so long but last week was a rough ride. I had Strep Throat and let me just say it kicked my bootay! Thanks for all my girls for checking on me and a HUGE THANK YOU to LuLu for staying with me last Monday when I felt like I was dyin. UGH! Lu you are an awesome Dr. Much love~

I was able to still work the Emmaus Walk this past weekend and it was AWESOME! There was one girl that was saved and a few rededications. This was an amazing bunch of ladies that went on this walk...one of which was a young lady that I graduated with. It was so much fun to chat and catch up with Stacy (Love ya girl!).

I wish all the ladies of the Pennyrile Emmaus Walk #53 many, many blessings for every fourth-day to come. God Loves ya girls and so do I!Thanks so much to my girls for helping me get Agape ready for the Women's Walk...the next walk will be in April of next year and it is sure to be fabulous!

(If you read this same message on the Diva Blog...I must do no more than apologize...didn't feel like wording up two different posts. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment