Friday, February 29, 2008

Another gift idea...

This gift was made as a decoration to adorn my D(S)D's wall with...

This gift was made using round coasters as the base. Layers of Designer Paper create a unique look. A few punches, ribbon, and bling brads complete this creation.
I wanted to show a close-up so you could see what the layers look like up close. I topped the flower off (in the middle) with a clear Dew Drop. Love these colors...they make for a very elegant presentation.
My step-daughter performed last week...She was in Your A Good Man, Charlie Brown. I just knew this would be a perfect gift for her as she loves black and white together. Our sweet girl ditched the power of pink years ago. You should have saw me cringe when she announced that she despised the color *PINK*...It had only been a few years before that everything we bought her *had* to be PINK! LOL


I suppose we can't all love the ever popular PINK!



Here's a couple of pix of our girl Randa as Marci in Your a Good Man, Charlie Brown at SIC (Southern Illinois College).





Love those glasses! Randa looks fabulous as Marci! We're so proud of her!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! Wow, that's an awesome project! It's so pretty with all the different patterns!

    Your daughter is so pretty! She looks so cool with those glasses!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out very fun! Love the black and white!!!

    She looks so cute....I'll bet she had fun with the part!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice! I really like the black and white combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute decoration! I've been looking for ideas in decorating my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool decoration! I love the Peanuts gang! Love the glasses! You know, Peppermint Patty never fully appreciated Marci, did she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy....you've won my PIF so could you e-mail me with your name and address details please? My e-mail link is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy,
    What an awesome gift you made for your daughter!
    I love that play, by the way! Especially the music!
    Looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that project. I might have to think about that one. Wish I have more time to try them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the wall hanger - what a fab idea to tart up coasters! Am off to search for some in the house now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible decoration. I love the papers and the flowers. So sophisticated looking! And Randa looks perfect as Marci: too fun, :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete