Thursday, February 07, 2008

Unwinding with a fun Tag.

I couldn't sleep. I was still trying to unwind from a busy and quite long day of activity. I found this tag on Maria's blog and thought why not...I don't have enough energy for anything else at the moment.

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Almost ready to start dating my DH!
2. Mom of one child instead of 2.
3. Staying with my parents while finishing up the divorce process.
4. Working in the Purchasing Dept as a buyer at Dunlap Sales.
5. Not even close to thinking about being over 30!

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Finish my Devo (for a crop this weekend).
2. Mail RAK's & Chrysalis Letters.
3. Finish "Love" Candy & photo it. (Tomorrow.lol)
4. Find all lists & work on them.
5. Pray & try to get caught up.

Five things to do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Tithe
2. Move to Florida!
3. Pay off all our bills.
4. Take care of my families needs.
5. Take a cruise & take a break from life!

Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Spandex.
2. Bell Bottoms.
3. Tie Dyed T's.
4. Penny loafers.
5. Tube Tops.

Five of my favorite toys:
1. All cool scrappy tools.
2. MP3 player.
3. My laptop.
4. DVR.
5. Dance Dance Revolution for Xbox 360.

Five banes of my existance:
1. Whining.
2. Time. Not enough of it.
3. Clutter.
4. My sweet tooth.
5. Sassy mouths. Pure ugliness.

Well that was fun! Now I'm off to bed. I'm going to copy Maria and say that if you are reading my blog consider yourself tagged. If you have been tagged disreguard this part of my post. *grin* I promise not to send the Tag Police after ya!

I had a terribly busy day today and I am just trying to unwind so I can get some sleep. So, tomorrow I will get finished with my Love Candy! Hugs to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! OMG! I remember those tube tops! I can't believe I actually wore them! Yikes! Scary!

    Thanks for playing along! This tag was actually fun!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete