Saturday, March 22, 2008

This box was made for my son's birthday. He saw me working on it but thought it was for his Daddy. lol He even asked what "Genuine" meant. I explained briefly and then he thought it was cool..."being an original" he thought fit Daddy well. Silly boy it is him that is an original! An original copy of his Mom! Poor kid!


Don't you just love the Treasure Box? It came from here: EIO


Cardstock: Basic Grey, Crate Paper
Stamps: none
Ink: Brilliance Beige for the edges of the box
Accessories: adhesive & pop dots
Technique: altered art
Additional Categories: Design Team, Altered Stuff

10 comments:

  1. Very cute Tracy! I love the papers you used. Hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this box - Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet he loved it! Hope all is well with you! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how nice! He is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the masculine colours. What a great gift! :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy! Your blog is great! Love the box!! Very creative.

    I am on the SBS-15 group and am the group admin. Could you email me at riverviewstamper@gmail.com? I need some help!

    Thanks!
    Monica
    http://riverviewstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool box! I love the dp you used. This may become a great treasure box for your son. I know my boys would love something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this box is just darlin' and to see what it looked like before and now afterwards -just WOW. Wonderful job!

    Dawn
    SBS12

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this box!!! How cute he thought it was for his Daddy! ;) hee hee

    ReplyDelete