Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayer Time...

Here's a great site that I wanted to share...you will find many bits of inspiration here, including verses you can use for cards. Be sure to respect the terms of use. ENJOY!

http://www.heavensinspirations.com/devotionals.html
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Have you prayed today?" I read that in an email recently...and I thought well, "Yeah I have but it was rushed." I thought it was a great reminder just to see that in an email from someone I was corresponding with concerning business. It's awesome to find little sweet reminders to be faithful from people you barely know.
SOOOO...if you haven't prayed today. What are you waiting for?

“Be persistent in prayer, and keep alert as you pray, giving thanks to God” (Colossians 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment