Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all




A woman was asked by a coworker,

'What is it like to be a Christian?'The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.'

God picks you from the patch, brings you in and washes all the dirt off of you.

Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.

Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.'

I know everyone has read this one before but I still love sharing it this time of year...a simple reminder of who we are and who we should be. Thanks for reading it again!

Ok since I *still* don't have my photos ready to share how about checking out a fantastic scrapbook artist...I mean it check her out you will be inspired and pleased that you did. Make sure you add her blog to your google reader list (or whatever you use to check 'em out with).

Here's the link: http://tammytutterow.wordpress.com/

and here's one more that you will love...I believe I have actually shared her link before but I must do so again...she's just that good. You are going to love her latest creations. Breathtaking was one of the compliments on her work and I totally agree.

Here's the link: http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/

Hey listen up friends...I am constantly being asked to pray for a friend, loved one, or someone who is just in need of prayer. I write their names down & when I have my time with God I pray for them. SO...my point is...if you have a prayer request that you would like to share please feel free to do so either in the comments or by email (you can get my email by clicking on my profile). I know some requests may be personal so feel free to email me as well. And God Bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. awesome links Tracy....thanks for sharing! Look forward to seeing your stuff.....still waitin' on ya girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy...long time not chat! I lvoe that pumpkin saying and it absolutely SOOO true! Thank you for the awesome reminder!

    Can you please pray for my family and I as we get ready for a 2 year move to Greece! Thank you so much, I know All the prayers will be needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Silvia! WOW what a move that will be...love, prayers & hugs as you prepare!

    ReplyDelete