Sunday, February 11, 2007

a blasted BLOCK...

For whatever reason it seems that we creative types are blessed with idea blocks. Well, I am having that very problem now. This has been going on for a few weeks...hopefully when my brand new bellas (www.stampingbellas.com) arrive I will be totally inspired. I tell ya I made the ugliest card you ever saw in your life last night...I am talking skunk stink ugly! Now that's a lovely visual isn't it...I am serious cards like that make me question my god-given talents. I had to take a break and go back to scrapbooking after taking a snack break. Then I produced a few pages I was very pleased with. Thankfully!

Anybody else ever have idea blocks? Scrappers block? Creative blocks in general? What do you do to get out of a rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment