Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chit Chattery (blah blah)

I just updated Group 21 for the SBS Blog (sisterhoodofthestampingbloggers.blogspot.com). It just amazes me how many ladies and groups there are now...I already began Group 22 with a few members...can you say WOW?!?! What an amazing way to bring our love for creativity and friendships together. I just love helping with that.

SO...I have been a bit under the weather. The Dr. told me to stay home and rest today. EEK I don't take off to be "sick" but she advised me it would be best especially with a low-grade fever and such. I feel much better now and SO look forward to seeing what kind of shape my desk is in tomorrow. NOT! (smile)

I have several creative items to share but at the moment I am too tired (and lazy) to download pics so that can just wait until another day.

Just for your viewing pleasure I have a blog I would like to share with you:

http://debbiedee.blogspot.com/

Check her out- she has some amazing work on her blog.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Tracy can you please clarifiy what has happened re SBS 20 with regard to the Group Admin etc.
    I emailed Tessa and she was going to speak with you.
    Thanks Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed.....debbiedee's blog is a treasure! Thanks for sharing the link with others!!

    ReplyDelete